600mL Beaker, Griffin Style, Kimble Kimax 14000-600
LOW FORM GRIFFIN BEAKERS
KIMAX® Low Form Griffin glass beakers offer excellent mechanical strength and durability, while providing high resistance to chemical attack and thermal shock. They have been a staple in research laboratories for many generations.
- Thick, slightly flared, beaded top, with a spout designed to have excellent pouring characteristics
- Improved mechanical and thermal properties result from the uniform sidewall and bottom thickness design
- Suitable for use on a hotplate
- All sizes have a durable matte finish marking area for use with an ordinary pencil
- Easy-to-read white graduated scale for measuring and/or mixing liquids is provided on all sizes from 20 to 4000 mL
- Ref: ASTM Method D2070
- Design meets ASTM Specification E960, Type I requirements
- Manufactured from 33 expansion, low extractable borosilicate glass conforming to USP Type I and ASTM E438, Type I, Class A requirements
Approx. O.D. 88mm
Approx. Height: 122mm
Quantity per Pack: 12 Notice: Beaker shown may not be the same as what you are ordering. The picture is for general illustration only.